We have these essential oils available to you to add to your bath, steam, diffuser or in your favorite recipe. We are distributing the essential oils by the Dram. A Dram is equivalent to 120 drops by our standards
- Anise - Anti-epileptic, anti-hysteric, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperient, carminative, cordial, decongestant, digestive, expectorant and a mild sedative.
- Cajeput - Antiseptic, cosmetic, bactericidal, decongestant, analgesic, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, anti-neuralgic, stimulant.
- Chamomile - Anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant
- Cypress - Astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic respiratory tonic, and a sedative substance.
- Frankincense - relieves chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, boosting immunity, reduces scars and even potentially helping to fight cancer.
- Ginger - Can be attributed to its digestive, carminative, expectorant, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, stimulating, and aphrodisiac properties.
- Myrrh - Antimicrobial, astringent, expectorant, antifungal, stimulant, carminative, stomachic, anticatarrhal, diaphoretic, vulnerary, antiseptic, immune booster, circulatory, tonic, anti-inflammatory, and an antispasmodic.
- Rose - Antidepressant, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, cholagogic, cicatrizant, depurative, emmenagogue, hemostatic, hepatic, laxative, nervine, stomachic, and a uterine substance.
- Ylang Ylang - Antidepressant, antiseborrheic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, nervine, and sedative substance.